At The Beach


At The Beach, originally uploaded by paggre.

Went to the beach last night to capture a moonrise. Those pics aren't posted because well, they stunk up the joint. But the trip was worth it to hang out with my little buddy. The colors of the sunset are really amazing. You read about waiting for these magic moments when the light is just right. They do happen. Amazing to think how often we miss them because of the business of living.

Please critique if you have time.


2 Response to "At The Beach"

  • Lacey Says:

    page - I so love your photography. I hope you are framing these puppies all over your house. I really like how hezekiah looks almost superimposed and the clarity on him is striking. love it. Come photograph my children, please.


  • Unknown Says:

    Thanks for the compliments Lacey. We actually have a backlog of some 8x10 prints that we have made that need to be framed. The problem is that I am the photographer and the framer. My list of to-dos is a long one.


Post a Comment